martes, 3 de febrero de 2009

Starlight shimmers everywhereThere's a certain something in the airCan you feel what I feel in me?It's in the air, electricity oh, ohGlimmering under neon lightsI can see the look, that's in your eyesLike a shooting star in a galaxyMaking it's way to the heart of meI'm the oneLove me, love me, love me, love meI'm the oneLove me, love me, love me, love meI'm the oneLove me, love me, love me, love meI'm the oneLove me, love me, love me, love meMy pulse is racing and I'm feeling highNever-ending starts tonightWhen you do what you do to meCome on and let yourself feelthe need in me, oh, ohCircling and we're getting closeCan you imagine, just supposeIt's a feeling that I need to knowI'm the oneLove me, love me, love me, love meI'm the oneLove me, love me, love me, love meI'm the oneLove me, love me, love me, love meI'm the oneLove me, love me, love me, love meCan you hear me?I'm connecting with youCan you feel me?I'll do anything to have you near meI was wondering, will you reach me?Can you hear me?I'm connecting with youCan you feel me?I'll do anything to have you near meI was wondering, will you reach me?I'm the oneCan you hear me?I'm connecting with youCan you feel me?I'll do anything to have you near meI was wondering, will you reach me?I'm the oneCan you hear me?I'm connecting with youCan you feel me?I'll do anything to have you near meI was wondering, will you reach me?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario